Commemorate Your Special Occasion at the Cleveland Public Library
Once-in-a-lifetime events such as engagements, weddings, or graduations deserve equally exceptional photographs. The Cleveland Public Library’s Main Library complex in the heart of downtown Cleveland provides a variety of spectacular settings for your special photos:
- elegant Neo-Classical architecture
- exciting modern spaces
- sweeping marble staircases
- cozy reading rooms
- beautiful Eastman Reading Garden
- playful sculptures
- serene cascading waterfall
Photography sessions may be scheduled during regular library hours of 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. All sessions must be completed by 5:45 p.m.
Exclusive reservations are neither provided nor implied. Multiple groups may be taking photos in the library at the same time. Thank you for your patience.
Your donation of $50 (or more) helps the Cleveland Public Library continue to be the place where everyone can dream, create and grow. Please make a secure online donation. Thank you.
Use the online form below to request the use of the Main Library and/or Eastman Reading Garden for your photo shoot.
A $100.00 fee may be applied for any of the following:
- Photography that will require the intervention of Cleveland Public Library staff from the Safety and Protective Services or Property Management.
- Usage of electrical outlets for any devices or equipment.
- Staging that would interrupt the use of the library for the general public.
- Moving library furniture or equipment.
Questions? Contact Outreach and Programming Services at 216-623-2921 or OPS@cpl.org for more information.