Commemorate Your Special Occasion at the Cleveland Public Library
Once-in-a-lifetime events such as engagements, weddings, or graduations deserve equally exceptional photographs. The Cleveland Public Library’s Main Library complex in the heart of downtown Cleveland provides a variety of spectacular settings for your special photos:
- elegant Neo-Classical architecture
- exciting modern spaces
- sweeping marble staircases
- cozy reading rooms
- beautiful Eastman Reading Garden
- playful sculptures
- serene cascading waterfall
Photography sessions may be scheduled during regular library hours of 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. All sessions must be completed by 5:45 p.m.
Exclusive reservations are neither provided nor implied. Multiple groups may be taking photos in the library at the same time. Thank you for your patience.
Your donation of $50 (or more) helps the Cleveland Public Library continue to be the place where everyone can dream, create and grow. Thank you.
Use the online form below to request the use of the Main Library and/or Eastman Reading Garden for your photo shoot.
A $100.00 fee may be applied for any of the following:
- Photography that will require the intervention of Cleveland Public Library staff from the Safety and Protective Services or Property Management.
- Usage of electrical outlets for any devices or equipment.
- Staging that would interrupt the use of the library for the general public.
- Moving library furniture or equipment.
If you have additional questions, please call The Main Library Office at (216) 623-3420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org