An image of League Park Ticket House prior to 1910 in an image from the Library of Congress. Click on image to see original. 1909 The Ticket House at League Park, now home to the Baseball Heritage Museum, was built in 1909. Following the 1909 baseball season, the wooden League Park was replaced with a new, state-of-the-art steel-and-concrete League Park featuring two decks and a seating capacity, including standing room only, in excess of 20,000 fans.