Do you rent a home or apartment in the city of Cleveland? Attend a free seminar presented by judges, magistrates, specialists, and social workers from the Housing Division of Cleveland Municipal Court. Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a tenant in Cleveland as well as assistance and resources available through the Cleveland Housing Court, including:
- Assistance from Housing Specialists
- Tips for entering into the landlord-tenant relationship
- Resolving problems with your landlord
- What to expect if you go to eviction court
- Myths vs. reality, mediation
- Social services referrals
- A newly-enacted Housing Court Local Rule which allows for sealing of eviction records (similar to expungement).
- Registration is requested. Call 216-664-6927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.