In partnership with the Tri-C GED Consortium and L.E.A.D., Institute, GED and ESOL classes are offered at selected Cleveland Public Library Branches and Main Library. Find more information and register for classes.
Cuyahoga County and your local library systems want to make it easier than ever before to access benefits resources while connecting with education and workforce development programs at the library.
Aspire Greater Cleveland also works with local employers to develop customized training in basic adult education. Our Workplace Education Program offers instruction that can help employees build basic literacy skills, prepare for certification testing or earn a diploma.
- Trained library staff can help residents submit applications for cash, food, medical, and child care assistance online, by phone or via fax.
- Basic Skills Education / Adult Basic Education
- GED / High School Equivalency Test Preparation / Adult Secondary Education
- Tests for Training/Employment
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) And more!
For a full list of services, please visit aspiregreatercleveland.org