Our Youth Services page has information for your daycare, class, or group’s trip to the Main library.
To schedule a visit, complete the form below:
- If you wish to register the children for library cards, please print out and return completed library card forms to any CPL branch at least 2 weeks before your visit.
- If you would like to schedule a visit to one of our branches other than the main library branch, you can instead directly contact that branch.
- Please schedule your group visit at least one month in advance.
– Advanced notice ensures that there’s adequate staffing, handouts, and seating for all participants.
– Without prior arrangements, walk-in groups that may need one-one assistance from staff may be asked to reschedule.
- Discuss the specific needs of your group with a Youth Services Department Librarian.
- Call and cancel if unable to keep your scheduled visit.
- There should be an appropriate amount of chaperones with the students to
adequately supervise their behavior at all times.
- Chaperones should be positive role models by participating in the activities presented.