14000 Kinsman Road
Cleveland, OH 44120
Manager: Lori Scurka
The Mt. Pleasant Branch offers free wifi and public computers with Internet access. Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing services are available for a fee.
History & Architecture
The Mount Pleasant Branch was housed in three previous locations: 3335 East 118th Street, as a station in 1923; 13512 Kinsman Road in 1928; and 13700 Kinsman Road in 1930 before finding its current home.
Originally a bank, the current building was remodeled in 1937 for Cleveland Public Library, giving residents access to a 10,300-square-foot-facility. A one-story club room was added to the rear of the building in 1949. The branch was remodeled again in 1981.