856 East 152nd Street
Cleveland, OH 44110
Manager: Caroline Peak
The Collinwood Branch is located within close proximity to the Fifth District Cleveland Police Station and a United States Post Office. The branch offers free wifi and public computers with Internet access. Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing services are available for a fee.
History & Architecture
Opened in 1928, the Collinwood Branch was designed by Cleveland architecture firm Walker & Weeks. Its modernized classic design with a large, arched entrance opens onto a 14,100-square-foot facility. Collinwood is an example of a fireproof building, constructed of brick with steel book shelving. The building was designed with three club rooms. By opening the folding doors, the club rooms could be converted into one large auditorium. This branch was remodeled in 1980.