Voters must be registered in Cuyahoga County in order to vote in any election. In order to vote in Cuyahoga County, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the General Election.
- You must be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days.
- You must register to vote at least 30 days before an election to be eligible to vote.
- 17-year-old residents can register and vote in a Primary Election if they will be 18 on or before the General Election. 17-year-olds can vote for candidates only.
You can also register to vote online.
Some of Cleveland Public Library’s branch libraries serve as polling locations on voting days. Check to see if your branch is listed below.