Cleveland Public Library offers pick-up services at Main Library, the Louis Stokes Wing, and its neighborhood branches for patrons on the go.
SERVICES AVAILABLE WALK UP
- Items on hold
- Printing (must call branch ahead of request)
- Copying (limited to 5 pages)
Curbside And Walk Up Instructions
STEP 1: Reserve items online at cpl.org or by phone with your Library card handy. Don’t know exactly what you want? Call us and we can help.
STEP 2: Call ahead to schedule a time to pick up materials.
STEP 3: How do you plan to pick up your materials: Curbside or Walk-Up Service?
FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP:
- Park your car in a designated spot
- Call or text the Library location to notify staff of your arrival
- Open your trunk or cargo area so materials can be placed inside
- Return to your car and be prepared to show your library card or state ID
FOR WALK-UP SERVICE:
- Call or text the Library upon arrival.
- Be prepared to show your Library card or photo ID.
- Your materials will be placed on a pick-up table.
STEP 4: Enjoy your materials!
All items will be placed in plastic Library bags for your safety.
STEP 5: Don’t forget to return all items to the book drop.
Service at the drive-up window at Main Library will remain the same. The Eastman Reading Garden will be open with social distancing guidelines.
TEXT TO PICK UP
The Library is making it easier for patrons to contact their local branch for holds. During Library service hours, patrons will have the ability to call or text their local branch to use our curbside and walk-up services.
STEP 1: When your items are ready, locate your branch’s code and text it to 216-208-4384. Use this map to find your nearest location.
|Branch Location||Branch Code|
|Eastman (Temporarily Closed)||EAS|
|Jefferson (Temporarily Closed)||JEF|
|Lorain (Temporarily Closed)||LOR|
|Martin Luther King, Jr||MLK|
|West Park (Temporarily Closed)||WPK|
|Woodland (Temporarily Closed)||WDL|
STEP 2: Upon arrival, please call your branch’s phone number or text: 216-208-4384 to tell a staff member that you’re outside.
STEP 3: Enjoy your materials! All items will be placed in plastic Library bags for your safety.
STEP 4: Don’t forget to return all items to the book drop.
If you have additional questions about your account, then you can contact us via AskCPL or call: 216-623-2800
Drive Up Locations
- Main Library Drive-Up Window
- Langston Hughes
- Memorial Nottingham
- South Brooklyn