Ray’s Sausage Company Records

Ray’s Sausage Company has been located in Cleveland, Ohio, on the corner of East 123rd Street and Imperial Avenue since it was founded by Ray Cash in 1952. The company factory manufactured and sold pure pork, beef sausage, pork and beef links, head cheese, and meat souse. The collection consists of advertisement information, client reports, competitor advertisements, delivery logs, delivery receipts, expense sheets, financial reports, financial summaries, government agency forms and tax information, inventories, meat industry pamphlets, newspaper clippings, personal papers, product packages and information, supplier lists and supplier receipts.

Details