Hermen Edward Gregory

Herman Edward Gregory, Class of 1926. Dr. Gregory received his D.D.S. from Western Reserve University Dental School in 1926. He started a practice on 50th Street near Woodland Avenue. After moving twice for better accommodation, Dr. Gregory established his las office on 55th and Woodland Avenue. Dr. Gregory invested in black-owned business, Capital Radio Company, and the Pilot Mutual Insurance Company, of which he was president.

Details