George Myers Papers

The George A. Myers papers were donated to the Ohio Historical Society by his daughter, Dorothy Myers Grantham, in 1955. The papers, contained in 18 document boxes, were originally arranged and described by Joyce Rieder in May-June 1974 and were filmed at the that time by the Ohio Historical Society, the camera operator was Barbara Hammond; the microfilm production supervisor was Robert B. Jones. The reduction ratio of microfilms is 14:1.

Details