First Presbyterian Church of East Cleveland Records

The First Presbyterian Church was founded in 1807 in East Cleveland, Ohio. The collection consists of a confession of faith, list of charter members, minutes of annual and session meetings, constitution, record (1830) of the suspension and reinstatement of Jedediah D. Crocker, treasurers’ book (1836-1871), and copies of the church’s publication, Contact, 1950-1958.

Details