Good personal hygiene is crucial to a child’s well-being. It can help them stay healthy, ward off illnesses, and build better self-awareness.
Starting next week, 1,000 Ties and MyCom will provide personal hygiene kits for children ages 6 – 16. The kits will include essential items such as soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.… Distribution will take place at four Cleveland Public Library branches.
This initiative has been made possible thanks to a grant from MyCom.
- Monday, August 10: Harvard-Lee Branch
- Tuesday, August 11: South Brooklyn Branch
- Friday, August 14: Memorial-Nottingham Branch
- Monday, August 17: East 131 Street Branch
- Tuesday, August 18: South Brooklyn Branch
Pick up times for all locations is 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.