Out of an abundance of care, all guests are welcome to join this month’s board meeting online via Zoom.
Join by phone: 1-312-626-6799 (Meeting ID: 845 4586 9420 )
12:00 – Noon
Use the “SUBMIT A COMMENT TO THE BOARD” link to send a public comment to the Board of Trustees. During the meeting, you are also welcome to submit a comment via the Q&A feature on Zoom. Your comments will be read at a designated time during the board meeting.
- Finance Committee Report (Mr. Seifullah, Chair)
- Resolution to Accept Gifts for the Month of April (EXHIBIT 1)
- Year 2022 Tax Budget (EXHIBIT 2)
- Fifth Amendment to the Year 2021 Appropriation (EXHIBIT 3)
- Resolution to Accept Grant Funds from the Child Care Resources Center of Cuyahoga County Inc. dba Starting Point for MyCom Out-of-School Time Transitions Program (EXHIBIT 4)
- Resolution to Advance Cash from the General Fund to the MyCom Fund (EXHIBIT 5)
- Resolution to Acquire Real Property from the City of Cleveland for the New Woodland Branch (EXHIBIT 6)
- Resolution Authorizing Agreement for Early Construction Phase Services for the Hough and West Park Branches and Central Distribution Facility (EXHIBIT 7)
- Resolution to Ratify Agreement for Alarm Monitoring Services (EXHIBIT 8)
- Human Resources Committee (Mr. Hairston, Chair)