Out of an abundance of care, all guests are welcome to join this month’s board meeting online via Zoom.
Join by phone: (301) 715-8592 (Meeting ID: 842-0337-7221)
12:00 – Noon
Use the “SUBMIT A COMMENT TO THE BOARD” link to send a public comment to the Board of Trustees. During the meeting, you are also welcome to submit a comment via the Q&A feature on Zoom. Your comments will be read at a designated time during the board meeting.
- Oath of Office for Reappointment of Teleange’ Thomas
- Motion to Temporarily Suspend the Regulations
- Resolution to Accept Grant from the Cleveland Foundation (EXHIBIT 1)
- Resolution Approving Guaranteed Maximum Price Amendments with Gilbane Construction Company for the Hough and Woodland Branches (EXHIBIT 2)
- Resolution Approving Budgets for the Hough, Jefferson, West Park, Woodland, and Central Distribution Facility Projects of the Facilities Master Plan (EXHIBIT 3)
- Resolution Authorizing Agreement for Construction Photography and Documentation Services (EXHIBIT 4)
- Resolution to Revise the Human Resources Manual (EXHIBIT 5)
- Resolution Approving Non-Bargaining Unit Pay Structure (EXHIBIT 6)
- Resolution Authorizing Wage Increases for Non-Bargaining Unit Staff (EXHIBIT 7)
- Resolution Authorizing Amendment to Employment Agreement with the Director of the Cleveland Public Library (EXHIBIT 8)
- Resolution to Accept Pass-Through Grant from the Cleveland Public Library Foundation (EXHIBIT 9)
- Seventh Amendment to the Year 2021 Appropriation (EXHIBIT 10)