Please be aware that all meetings of the Board of Library Trustees are open to in-person attendance by the public. Out of an abundance of care, all guests are also welcome to join this month’s board meeting online via Zoom.
12:00 – Noon
Use the “SUBMIT A COMMENT TO THE BOARD” link to send a public comment to the Board of Trustees. During the meeting, you are also welcome to submit a comment via the Q&A feature on Zoom. Your comments will be read at a designated time during the board meeting.
- Oath of Office for Reappointment of John M. Hairston, Jr.
- Motion to Temporarily Suspend the Regulations
- Resolution to Accept Emergency Connectivity Fund (ECF) Funding Commitments for Hotspot Service (EXHIBIT 1)
- Resolution to Accept Funding Commitments for E-Rate Category Two Services for the E-Rate Funding Year 2022: 07/01/2022 through 06/30/2023 (EXHIBIT 2)
- Resolution to Advance Cash from the General Fund to the Coronavirus Relief Fund (EXHIBIT 3)
- Resolution to Approve the Purchase of Insurance Coverage for Policies Effective August 1, 2022 (EXHIBIT 4)
- Resolution Amending Project Budgets for the Woodland Branch, the Central Distribution Facility, and the Eastman Branch (EXHIBIT 5)
- Resolution Establishing Project Budget for the Rockport Branch (EXHIBIT 6)
- Resolution to Accept Gift from the Peak Ainley Living Trust (EXHIBIT 7)
- Seventh Amendment to the Year 2022 Appropriation (EXHIBIT 8)