Out of an abundance of care, all guests are welcome to join this month’s board meeting online via Zoom.
Join by phone: 1 301 715 8592 (Meeting ID: 86302077577)
12:00 – Noon
Use the “SUBMIT A COMMENT TO THE BOARD” link to send a public comment to the Board of Trustees. During the meeting, you are also welcome to submit a comment via the Q&A feature on Zoom. Your comments will be read at a designated time during the board meeting.
- Presentation: Portfolio Investments – Jim McCourt, Meeder Investment Management
- Finance Committee Report (Mr. Seifullah, Chair)
- Resolution to Accept Gifts for the Month of March (Exhibit 1)
- Fourth Amendment to the Year 2021 Appropriation (Exhibit 2)
- Resolution to Accept Cleveland Foundation Grant for Fellowship Position (Exhibit 3)
- Resolution to Accept Thomas H. White Foundation Grant for StoryWalk Programming at the Carnegie West Branch (Exhibit 4)
- Resolution to Renew the Maintenance Agreement with Tyler Technologies, Inc. for Support and to Update Licensing of the MUNIS ERP System (Exhibit 5)
- Resolution to Ratify Agreement with Carrier Corporation for Mt. Pleasant Branch HVAC Units (Exhibit 6)
- Resolution Authorizing Agreement with Pitney Bowes Inc. for Lease of Mail Equipment (Exhibit 7)
- Resolution Authorizing Agreement with Personnel Research & Development Corporation for Executive Coaching Services (Exhibit 8)
- Resolution Authorizing Purchase of Structural Steel for the New Hough Branch Library (Exhibit 8a)
- Human Resources Committee (Mr. Hairston, Chair)