CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY
JOINT FINANCE, HUMAN RESOURCES AND COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING
December 18, 2018
Trustees Room Louis Stokes Wing
PRESENTATION: Capital Update (Jeremiah Swetel, Chief Operations Officer)
- FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING (Mr. Seifullah, Chair)
- Resolution to Authorize Payment of Fees to the CLEVNET Special Revenue Fund Covering the Period February 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019
- Resolution to Renew Maintenance Contracts with Integrated Precision Systems for Video Surveillance, Access Control, Security, and Fire Protection
- Resolution to Enter into Agreements with Unique Management Services, Inc. for Cleveland Public Library
- Resolution to Enter into Agreement with Spindrift Management, LLC for Services for the "Party For The People"
- Resolution Amending Budget Allocation for the South Branch Renovation Project and Rescinding Amendment to Guaranteed Maximum Price Agreement with Albert M. Higley Co.
- Resolution Authorizing Amendment to Agreement with HBM Architects, LLC for Additional Design Services for the South Branch Renovation Project
- HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE MEETING (Mr. Hairston, Chair)
B. Resolution for Special Closing and Holidays in 2019
- COMMUNITY SERVCIES COMMITTEE MEETING (Mr. Corrigan, Chair)
A. Resolution to Revise and Rename Library Circulation Policy