The new CLEVNET catalog means that the old app will no longer function. Bibliocommons provided us with the CLEVNET app. Since we are no longer a customer of Bibliocommons and we have switched to the SisriDynix Enterprise Catalog, we are using their free version of the BookMyne app until we’re able to update it to a branded version with more features. The new app, BookMyne, is available for iOS and Android:
- After you have downloaded and installed the application go ahead and launch it for the first time. You will see a screen that looks something like this:
- Press the find library button at the next screen enter the name of your library and press done
- Select the library (and possibly branch) from the list
- Once you have picked a library you will need to sign in. Tap on My Account
- Then enter your barcode and PIN. If you don’t remember your PIN you can have a reset sent to your email account by going to https://www.clevnet.org/node/7.
- You’re done!
If you are experiencing technical problems with the app you can go to http://www.sirsidynix.com/bookmyne/support for help.