856 East 152nd Street
Cleveland, OH 44110
Manager: Caroline Peak
Opened in 1928 and located across from the Sixth District station of the Cleveland Police, this branch was designed by Cleveland architecture firm Walker & Weeks.
Its modernized classic design with a large arched entrance opens onto 14,100 square feet. The Collinwood Branch is an example of a fireproof building, constructed of brick with steel shelving for the books. The building was designed with three club rooms. By opening the folding doors, the club rooms could be converted into one large auditorium. It was remodeled in 1980.