• Log-in instructions for Zinio — Read this first to help you register for your digital magazine account.
• NO LIMITS— Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
• Easy browsing — Browse your library's collection of titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests.
• Current Issues — The latest issues are released simultaneously with the print edition are ready for immediate checkout.
• Back Issues — Miss the new issue? You can easily browse the magazine detail page to find the previous issue you are need to check out.
• Manage your collection — with a library collection account and a personal reading account. Check out the magazines you want (with the library collection account) in your computer/tablet browser; and stream the magazine instantly (with your personal reading account) on your computer (both PC and Mac) browser or access the checked out magazines on a portable media device for download/offline reading. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher).
- NO LIMITS — Check out 5 at a time, and send them all to your Nook or Nook app. Keep the issues as long as you wish.
- Searching — Use the Advanced Search, and limit to Nook Periodical format. Limit by subject, or search for the title.
- Current Issues — The latest issues are released simultaneously with the print edition and are ready for immediate checkout.
- Back Issues — There are no back issues available in Nook Periodicals; however, issues you check out never expire from your device. This allows you to keep previous issues on your device.
- Nook app — Periodicals from your library come in the Nook periodicals format, which means that you'll need the free Nook reading app or a supported Nook device to read them. You cannot read the periodicals in a browser.